7.12.2010

A Much Needed Attitude Change...

So, I finally have evaluated what has become of my life lately...and decided that I officially need an attitude change. I have been so wrapped up in trying to become pregnant that I have begun to neglect both those around me and myself. I have realized that I am not helping myself any by being a total control-freak and worrying all the time.

After being frazzled all week long about the wait-time for testing for pregnancy, I decided it was time for a change. I decided officially that from now on I am going to stay positive! I want to enjoy this time with my husband. I need to remember that I am so blessed. I have a wonderful husband, great family, and a good life. This is not to say that I will never have another "bad" day, but I am going to strive from now on to enjoy my life as it is NOW. I have peace now that Wesley and I will become parents sometime in the near future. I also finally realize that I can not control when this happens so I need to be patient with the process and leave it in God's hands.

I mean, honestly, even if there is totally perfect circumstances when trying to become pregnant you still only have a 20% chance of achieving it any one month...so what's the point of worrying. Worrying will only cause more stress which in turn may keep me from having a healthy pregnancy. So no more worrying either...My body is finally doing what it should be doing so let's just enjoy that for the moment. The other will fall into place when it is suppose to.

So to all those out there struggling with things: Keep your head up!!! Like I said before, enjoy who you are and what you have NOW and don't dwell on what you don't have. I am going to try my hardest to live by this from this day forward...

No comments:

Post a Comment