10.06.2011

My Newest Favorite Things...

I wanted to share with all of you three of my new favorite things...

I am a sucker for anything with Pumpkin Spice-smells, tastes, etc.  I eat a lot of almonds as snacks since they are high in protein and are so good for you.  So why not combine these two wonderful things-Pumpkin Spice and Almonds?


My husband found these at Target and after just a couple of hours I have decided they are one of the best things I have ever ate!!!  I LOVE them!  Check them out!  I'm actually thinking of going out and buying several containers of them since I know they are only around for a limited time.

My second and third favorite things are Chai Tea Latte and Hot Apple Cider.


I bought my husband a Keurig Coffee Maker a couple of weeks ago since he absolutely adores coffee.  Little did I know that I was going to fall in love with this machine almost as much as he has.  It is INCREDIBLE!  They have so many different coffees, teas, and drinks you can make with this handy, dandy machine.  I bought the Chai Tea Latte and Hot Apple Cider on Tuesday and decided that EVERYONE needs a Keurig machine!!!  I am now hooked on having a Hot Apple Cider every night before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment