8.15.2011

Thirty-One Offers


Dear Friends & Family,

I wanted to share some exciting news with each of you…I am now a Thirty-One gifts consultant!   For those of you who are not familiar with Thirty-One you are in for a treat.  Thirty-One provides products/gifts that are fun and helpful.  Thirty-One has products for everyone.  We have purses, organizing solutions, a new men’s line, and many more products. 

I know, I know, you are probably thinking why is she placing this letter on her blog?  Well, as a new consultant I need your help in starting my new business off with a “bang”! 

Since many of you live in different areas of the country I knew that having a debut party at my house would not be an option for you  to attend.  Because of this I decided that I would instead host my debut party on the internet.  I mean, what is more conveient than hosting a party where everyone can simply check-out the products online and place an order without having to worry about travel or getting all gussied up?  Simply check out my website at www.mythirtyone.com/tiffanykstewart and view the catalog.  If you have any questions or would like to place an order to help me start my business you can contact me either by phone, email or on facebook at any time! 

For any of you interested in earning your own free products, you may want to consider hosting your own party or catalog party.  As a Thirty-One hostess you can earn free products, ½ items, discounted items, and free shipping.  I would be more than happy to help you organize your own party!  Just contact me for any additional
information.

And guess what?  To sweeten the deal, the first five orders over $30 that I receive will get a small gift of appreciation from me.  Plus if you book a party or catalog party with me in the next 90 days you will receive an additional small gift!!!

Again, thanks to all of you for your support and prayers!  And I look forward to hearing from each of you soon!!!

Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment